I found a fan that looks a lot like a computer fan, but it's 110V and bigger. It was seized, so I removed the center from the bearings by persuading it with a hammer and a set. That released the blades and rotor. I cleaned away all the corrosion with emery paper, and sprayed it well with WD40. The bearings were still fine, so after pressing it back together the blades spun freely. I soldered a power cord to it and it runs OK; it's not too loud. I also rubber banded a 45 Gallon garbage bag to it to get an idea of the airflow, it filled the bag in five or six seconds, so it's probably about 60 cubic feet per minute.